Due to Covid-19 the Ennismore Optimist Club has decided to cancel the summer sports program for 2020.
Refunds will be issued by cheque and forwarded by mail.
The Ennismore Optimist Club extends safe wishes to all families during this time of crisis.
We’re excited to let you know that the Optimist Club of Ennismore has partnered with PlayPay as our online registration and payment processor. It’s fast, it’s easy, and you can make payments for free!
If you already have a PlayPay account, click HERE to register by following the instructions below. If you don’t have a PlayPay account, click HERE to create one. Once the account is created, then follow the instructions below to register.
1. Select Optimist Club of Ennismore to your personal organization list.
- In your PlayPay account, click ‘my organizations’.
- Enter Optimist in Organization and click ‘Search’.
- Select from the returned list and click ‘Next’.
- Enter the child's full name and dob, and select the activity(ies) for this child. Note this process needs to be completed separately for each child.
- Click ‘Add Organization" and the club will be added to your personal organization list for that child.
- IMPORTANT - REPEAT THE ABOVE STEPS FOR EACH CHILD.
2. You’re now ready to make payments!
- In your PlayPay account, click ‘my payments’ and then click ‘make a payment’.
- Select the club from the dropdown, click ‘Next’, and enter the payment amount. Full payment is to be made at the time of registration.
- Choose from one of four ways to pay. There is a 2.5% convenience fee to pay by credit card. There is no cost to make payments by e-cheque (i.e., direct debit), bank payment or interac e-Transfer.
- You'll be notified by email when your payment is processed.